A Note from the Director
Welcome to SEED, our children's learning and enrichment program . We are pleased that you have considered us to share in the life of your child and family! We offer programs for children ages 6 weeks through kindergarten. Our goal is to provide a program that is developmentally appropriate, intellectually stimulating, and spiritually nurturing in a safe, supervised, loving environment.
We offer a Christian environment that serves children of all ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds. We are located in the Ebenezer Building which is directly behind the playground on Newberry St.
We are looking forward to spending a fabulous year with you at St. John's. If you have any questions about SEED, please feel free to contact me at any time!
Provide each child with a basic understanding of what it means to be a child of God
- Provide love and care to those we serve
- Foster a positive self-image within each child
- Encourage creativity and imaginations
- Develop social interaction skills
- Promote independence and self-direction
- Develop a love of learning
- Increase language, cognitive and large and small motor skills
- Expose children to developmentally appropriate pre-reading, writing, science/health, social studies and math skills
DSS Registration Number 903